Barista Experience Coffee Workshop
Do you know someone who dreams of making latte art like a real Barista? Or would love to know more about the origins and taste possibilities of coffee? Then Jones Brothers Coffee workshop is what you are looking for!
After successful editions, Barista Experience is back & now you can offer it as a gift card to a coffee lover or just buy it for yourself!
Check on our Facebook page for the next Barista Experience.
In a small group with a minimum of 3 up to 6 people, you will learn the basics about coffee origins, flavours, how different ways of making coffee influence its taste and of course the basics of how to make good espressos & latte art!
You’ll practice your skills under the eyes of an experienced Barista and test your taste palate guided by our Founder, Richard Jones – espresso lover with over 10 years of coffee expertise.
Our fun-filled 4 hour Barista Experience will include:
- A welcome breakfast
- Introduction to coffee: its history, its journey from origin to cup, flavours profiles and a coffee tasting
- Practice making espresso with our Head-Barista – including the importance of the right grind
- Making your own Latte Art session – pour like a pro!
- Cookie break – freshly made by our neighbour Sea Salt & Chocolate Bake shop
- A Gift Bag full of coffee goodness and a Certificate of Achievement
We will take photos during the event to make it an unforgettable experience! Look at our Facebook page to see the previous editions. When you request the Gift Card, it will be sent to you – the person that purchased it, so that you can add your note with wishes & hand it to the lucky receiver yourself.
If you have any question don’t hesitate to send us an email to: email@example.com