- 1 cup of espresso from our Big Shot beans
- 500ml milk
- 120g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. In a pan, boil the milk with the sugar and the vanilla.
2. In a bowl, whisk the eggs.
3. Pour the hot milk on top of it with the coffee while stirring.
4. Pass the mixture through a seive, and pour it into ramekins.
5. Place them in a large baking dish.
6. Pour about 2cm of water in the dish to realise a bain-marie.
7. Cook in the oven at 180°C for 25 minutes.
8. Let it cool, cover the ramekins and leave them in the fridge.
The Bean Team & GateauCamille