We love these autumn vibes. Trees are changing color and Amsterdam turns into a painting with these yellow and orange tones. Our suggestion is to sit comfortably at the window, grab your cup of steaming Jones Brothers coffee and enjoy this fantastic autumn recipe made by CookingDom! Read her blog here!
Panna Cotta is often made with gelatine and should have a soft and slightly wobbly consistency. This Panna Cotta is perfectly balanced and really easy to make. If you’re a coffee lover then this is the perfect dessert for you!
Ingredients for the cappucino Panna Cotta with pumpkin spice caramel recipe:
- 2 cups of espresso using our NOIR capsules
- 4 gelatin sheets
- 500 ml of cream
- 100 ml of milk
- 75 g of sugar
For the caramel:
- 180 ml of cream
- 20 g of butter
- 200 g of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice mix
How to make the cappucino Panna Cotta:
1. Place the gelatin sheets in a bowl with warm water and let it soak for about 10 minutes. In the meanwhile, mix the cream, milk and sugar in a pot and bring it to boil.
2. Squeeze out the gelatin and mix it with freshly brewed coffee. Once mixed, pour it into the cream mixture and stir until it’s well blended. Divide the panna cotta mix into 6 glasses or cups and then leave them to set in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
How to make the caramel pumpkin spice sauce:
3. Place the cream and butter in a pot and bring it to a boil. Add the pumpkin spice in and stir until uniform. In another pot with a thick base heat up the sugar until it melts and starts to change colour then remove from the heat.
4. Carefully pour the cream and butter mixture into the pot with melted sugar, the caramel. Be careful as it will be boiling hot. Pour the entire mixture, the caramel sauce, into a jar and seal it off and then let it completely cool down.
5. Before serving pour some of the caramel sauce over the panna cotta and finish it off by decorating with some chocolate.
Happy Eating !
The Bean Team & CookingDom