Marketing & Sales Internship in Amsterdam
Are you interested in discovering a boiling and exciting trend? Come and discover the coffee world:
- Manage social media channels & create content for blog and social media channels. You’ll come up with your own ideas and make them happen! We already have 28k+ followers on Instagram. Will you be able to take it any further? 🙂 Planning, posting, filming will be part of your days….
- Monitor and interpret our performances online and on social media through marketing tools such as Google Analytics and propose new contents and activities
- Contribute to the execution of our Marketing strategy to support the growth in our direct to consumer sales (B2C) and our business to business (B2B) channel
- Provide support to the Marketing Executive with the preparation of e-shots and other client communications, and manage communication with external parties such as designers and bloggers
- Supervise a team of translators: manage communication and deadlines with the translators
- In addition, you’ll support other marketing activities, such as workshops, events and promotions, for example the preparation of our participation in the Amsterdam Coffee Festival 2020!
Our future intern Marketing & Sales intern has the following skills or can learn quickly:
- (Preferably) Bachelor’s student in Marketing, Communication or PR
- (Preferably) Dutch speaker with a fluent command of English (both verbal and written), French is a plus
- Creative! During the internship, you’ll get to bring to life your own ideas. You like to write, you have a feel for coffee, drinks, origins, coffee, life style… You will love learning new things.
- You love communications and social media and you know how to implement brand awareness and promotional activity
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud to support our in-house photographer
- Basic knowledge of WordPress and HTML
- Use of Mailchimp for e-mail marketing
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good copywriting skills: we are authentic and informal in our communication
- You don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality, flexibility is the key!
What we offer:
The paid internship (€300, per month) at Jones Brothers Coffee will focus on general marketing activities, support to the sales team and social media marketing and community management, but you will also participate and provide input to other projects. This internship is the perfect opportunity to gain a solid professional experience in Marketing & Communication. It is also a taste of what it’s like to work in a dynamic start-up. And, last but not least … we have great coffee at the office, and you will learn more about coffee than you ever thought possible together with Barista training!
Send us your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org