Social Media & Marketing Internship
Are you interested in discovering a boiling and exciting trend? Come and discover the coffee world:
- Manage social media channels & create content for blog and social media channels. You’ll come up with your own ideas and make them happen! We already have 28k+ followers on Instagram. Will you be able to take it any further? 🙂
Planning, posting, filming will be part of your days….
- Monitor and interpret our performances on social media and propose new contents and activities
- Additionally, assist with a range of marketing activities, events and promotions, e.g. get ready for the Amsterdam Coffee Festival and of course enjoy the Festival.
Our future Social Media & Marketing intern is…
- (Preferably) Bachelor’s student in Marketing, Communication or PR
- (Preferably) Dutch speaker with a fluent command of English (both verbal and written), French is a plus
- Creative! During the internship, you’ll get to bring to life your own ideas. You like to write, you have a feel for coffee, drinks, origins, coffee, life style… You will love learning new things.
- You get social media + a good understanding of how they contribute to build brand and engage a community
- Microsoft Office skills
Our future Social Media & Marketing intern will learn to use:
- Adobe Creative Cloud knowledge
- WordPress and HTML
- Use of Mailchimp for email marketing
What we offer:
The paid internship at Jones Brothers Coffee will focus on social media & Marketing, however during your time with us, you’ll be able to work across various projects and contribute with your ideas to all of our marketing activities & beyond! This internship is a perfect opportunity to get solid professional experience in Marketing & Communications and get a taste of how it is to work in a start-up. What’s more, we have great coffee in the office and make new friends!
Send us your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com