Social Media & Marketing Internship
Are you interested in discovering a boiling and exciting trend ? Come and discover the coffee world.:
- Manage social media channels & create content for blog and social media channels. You’ll come up with your own ideas and make them happen! We already have 28k+ followers on Instagram. Will you be able take it any further ?:)
- Monitor and interpret our performances on social media and propose new contents and activities
- Additionally, assist with a range of marketing activities, events and promotions, e.g. get ready for the Amsterdam Coffee Festival and of course enjoy the Festival.
Planning, posting, filming will be part of your days….
Our future Social Media & Marketing intern is…
- (Preferably)Bachelor’s student in Marketing, Communication or PR
- (Preferably)Dutch speaker with a fluent command of English (both verbal and written), French is a plus
- Creative! During the internship, you’ll get to bring to life your own ideas. You like to write, you have a feel for coffee, drinks, origins, coffee, life style… You will love learning new things.
- You get social media + a good understanding of how they contribute to build brand and engage a community
- Microsoft Office skills
- Adobe Creative Cloud knowledge
- WordPress and HTML
- Use of Mailchimp for email marketing
Our future Social Media & Marketing intern will learn to use:
What we offer:
The paid internship at Jones Brothers Coffee will focus on social media & Marketing, however during your time with us, you’ll be able to work across various projects and contribute with your ideas to all of our marketing activities & beyond! This internship is a perfect opportunity to get solid professional experience in Marketing & Communications and get a taste of how it is to work in a start-up. What’s more, we have great coffee in the office and make new friends!
Send us your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org