Ever wondered where you draw the line between a passion and an addiction? Loving something and being obsessed with something? Luckily, there are far worse things to be addicted to than coffee so today, a little light-hearted post to help you determine whether you’re an addict yourself!
Signs of being a coffee addict:
– One cup is never enough
– It’s what really gets you out of bed in the morning
– A bottomless cup of coffee renews your faith in humanity
– You would rather drink a bad cup of coffee than no coffee at all (of course, if you only drink Jones Brothers Coffee, there is no such thing as a bad cup of coffee)
– At the top of your Jumbo shopping list, is a bag of Jones Brothers’ beans
– By 4pm, you’ve totally lost track of how many coffees you’ve had
– There are times when you’ve wondered whether you could brew coffee with coffee. Who needs water?!
– You’ve tried to quit before but it was the worst 24 hours in your life
– You’ve made coffee ice cubes before
– You regularly indulge in coffee cocktails
– Oh and you’re partial too, to a little coffee cake
– Without coffee, you’re simply a monster and no one wants to be around you!
– Just one morning without a cup of Jones Brothers Coffee brings you a skull-cracking headache and induces chronic road rage
– You make it a rule to have coffee before any important coffee meeting, so you feel alert and perky in advance
– You’ve fantasised about hooking yourself up to an IV filled with coffee and carrying it around with you at all times
– You look at your expenses for the month and see that you spend more on coffee than clothing or food
– You would marry coffee, if coffee were a person
– You learned how to brew your own coffee before you learned how to cook
– You don’t remember what life before coffee was like
– If you ever win an Oscar, you’ll thank coffee in your acceptance speech
– You secretly don’t see the point of tea
– Your body is 80% coffee, 20% thinking about how to get more coffee
Wonder how many of these ring true? Chances are, like us, your love for coffee runs deep.
Long live Jones Brothers Coffee!
The Bean Team