Easy! Make 30 delicious chocolate studded biscuits with a soft middle. They’re guaranteed to be a success…
Preparation time: 15 mins
Baking time: 10 mins
Ingredients (for 30 cookies):
- 133gr white chocolate
- 133gr milk chocolate
- 133gr dark chocolate
- 160gr light brown sugar
- 160gr granulated sugar
- 2 pouches vanilla sugar
- 300gr salted butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonade of soda
- 450gr flour
1. Preheat the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Line two baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
2. Put the butter and sugars into a bowl and beat until creamy. Beat in the vanilla extract and egg.
3. Sieve the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt over the mixture and mix in with a wooden spoon.
4. Break the chocolates into chunks.
5. Add the chocolate chips and stir well.
6. Using a teaspoon, place small mounds of the mixture well apart on the baking trays. Each mound should be around 40gr.
7. Bake in the oven for 8–10 mins until light brown on the edges and still slightly soft in the centre.
8. Leave on the tray for a couple of minutes to firm up and then transfer to a cooling rack.